The GNU Radio Project maintains a Matrix homeserver where the community can have discussions and conversations. This is a great way to chat in real-time with people from Ettus Research as well as with people in the GNU Radio community. The GNU Radio Matrix homeserver has a two-way mirror with the GNU Radio #gnuradio IRC channel. Matrix is an open network for secure, decentralized communication that is free and open to everyone. You can use Matrix from a desktop application, from a web browser such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or Edge, and also from your Android and Apple iOS smartphone.
- Matrix Homepage (https://matrix.org/)
- What is Matrix? (https://matrix.org/docs/guides/introduction)
- Wikipedia page (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrix_(protocol) )
- Matrix Clients (https://matrix.org/clients/)
- Element Clients (https://element.io/get-started#download)
- GNU Radio Matrix (https://chat.gnuradio.org/)